EDNY: Slot-Frust und Datenleck
Triebwerksausfall kurz nach dem Start
Der kleine QRH-Bausatz
Unfall: Wer zu oft warnt ...
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Sortieren nach:  Datum - neue zuerst |  Datum - alte zuerst |  Bewertung

1. August 2020: Von Sven Walter an Peter Holmes Bewertung: +5.67 [6]

Well, I'd rather ask you, for starters: Why don't you want to make it available? I perceive EuroGA mostly as a great platform of an idealist. Was or am I mistaken?

So, why not set it up as Georg described it? I think most of us pilots are on the same page here - we like to contribute our time and info, share it in a timely concise manner with the international language of aviation.

You can put in a clause that commercial users (SD, FF) would have to pay a fee to cover your team's of idealists expenses, the users would still be happy no matter how they use it (PC, mobile device, as a SD subscriber), and if anyone like openflightmaps and the like contributes idealistic content for all of us as open source projects, great.

I don't mind Windy making money. Since they make my flight preparation a breeze, based on taxpayer funded core data and processed with research algorhythms by world leading institutions. And the idealism of an entrepreneur who wants to have easily downloaded wave and snow forecasts.

GA is getting killed by overregulation and unnecessary burdens. If the pilot community can put some idealism in for a common cause, I praise and supportthat. And report on airfields. AirNav, EDDH, anywhere. Many of us do that in clubs for the mutual, selfless, non commercial, idealistic good.

So, why don't you want to head that route? Answer appreciated.

1 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Home
Impressum
© 2004-2024 Airwork Press GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Vervielfältigung nur mit Genehmigung der Airwork Press GmbH. Die Nutzung des Pilot und Flugzeug Internet-Forums unterliegt den allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen (hier). Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (hier). Kartendaten: © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA) Hub Version 14.22.03
Zur mobilen Ansicht wechseln
Seitenanfang