Login: 
Passwort: 
Neuanmeldung 
Passwort vergessen

Das neue Heft erscheint am 1. Mai
Fliegen ohne Flugleiter – wir warten auf ...
Eindrücke von der AERO 2024
Notlandung: Diesmal in echt!
Kontamination von Kraftstoffsystemen
Kölner Handling-Agenten scheitern mit Klage
Unfall: Verunglücktes Änderungsmanagement
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Sortieren nach:  Datum - neue zuerst |  Datum - alte zuerst |  Bewertung

14. März 2021: Von Sven Walter an Peter Holmes

So in clear terms, your motive is profit, mostly? (looks like you finally indicate an answer to your old question... ;-))

14. März 2021: Von Peter Holmes an Sven Walter

Sven - don't be silly. EuroGA.org and the airports database airports.euroga.org are donation funded GA community projects. If you can tell me how to make *any* money out of this, I am "all ears", but nobody has ever managed it before. Well, maybe Signature Handling, and Fraport skimming off the Greek airports ;)

Patrick - the Telegram interface can go direct to the database. No "API" as such is needed. Well, the database is the API - via SQL. I am still looking for some input for the user interface structure. Some suggestions have been made but I fear that it would be too convoluted. For example we already have a really quick way to get notams and the API (including VFR and IFR plates, where freely available) and there is no correspondingly easy way to do that via Telegram. I am always looking for good programmers to write nice self contained bits of code for the EuroGA community, and some have already made great contributions to the database project (which is in PHP, to make it much easier to find people to work on it, now and in 10-20 years' time).

German machine translation:

Sven - seien Sie nicht dumm. EuroGA.org und die Flughafendatenbank airports.euroga.org sind spendenfinanzierte GA-Gemeinschaftsprojekte. Wenn Sie mir sagen können, wie man damit *etwas* Geld verdienen kann, bin ich "ganz Ohr", aber das hat bisher noch niemand geschafft. Naja, vielleicht Signature Handling, und Fraport, die die griechischen Flughäfen abschöpfen ;)

Patrick - die Telegram-Schnittstelle kann direkt auf die Datenbank zugreifen. Es wird keine "API" als solche benötigt. Nun, die Datenbank ist die API - über SQL. Ich bin noch auf der Suche nach Anregungen für die Struktur der Benutzeroberfläche. Einige Vorschläge wurden gemacht, aber ich befürchte, dass es zu unübersichtlich wäre. Wir haben z.B. schon einen sehr schnellen Weg, Notams und die API zu bekommen (inklusive VFR- und IFR-Kennzeichen, wo frei verfügbar) und es gibt keinen entsprechend einfachen Weg, das über Telegram zu machen. Ich bin immer auf der Suche nach guten Programmierern, die nette, in sich geschlossene Codestücke für die EuroGA-Community schreiben, und einige haben bereits großartige Beiträge zum Datenbankprojekt geleistet (das in PHP ist, um es viel einfacher zu machen, Leute zu finden, die daran arbeiten, jetzt und in 10-20 Jahren).

14. März 2021: Von Patrick Whiskey Echo Yankee an Peter Holmes

the Telegram interface can go direct to the database. No "API" as such is needed. Well, the database is the API - via SQL.

Sure - but it's just not a very smart approach to spend time and effort on a single use case, when you could spend exactly the same time and effort (or have people do it for you as a community contribution, like I offered multiple times) on a generic format like JSON.

I don't think you realize just how easy it is to build a bot interface that brings Natural Language Processing (no idea what user interface structure you are asking for. It's all there already) and connectivity to Telegram, Alexa and tons of other messengers out of the box, if only you have a service that speaks a generically understood language such as JSON. That's the only piece here that is missing and that is what I'm arguing for: A PHP page that renders the content into JSON.

I've built a few bots now based on e.g. SAP Conversational AI (which is free to use for non-commercial projects) so I do know a bit what I'm talking about. I'd set up your basic euroga bot in an hour's work and with a few more hours, it could be made really good.

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Home
Impressum
© 2004-2024 Airwork Press GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Vervielfältigung nur mit Genehmigung der Airwork Press GmbH. Die Nutzung des Pilot und Flugzeug Internet-Forums unterliegt den allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen (hier). Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (hier). Kartendaten: © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA) Hub Version 14.22.03
Zur mobilen Ansicht wechseln
Seitenanfang