Login: 
Passwort: 
Neuanmeldung 
Passwort vergessen

Das neue Heft erscheint am 1. Mai
Fliegen ohne Flugleiter – wir warten auf ...
Eindrücke von der AERO 2024
Notlandung: Diesmal in echt!
Kontamination von Kraftstoffsystemen
Kölner Handling-Agenten scheitern mit Klage
Unfall: Verunglücktes Änderungsmanagement
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Sortieren nach:  Datum - neue zuerst |  Datum - alte zuerst |  Bewertung

27 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2

1 2 

13. Mai 2015: Von Peter Mueller an Peter Mueller

Die EASA hat uns (der AOPA) vor einigen Tagen geschrieben:

The last information we have from the Commission is that these rules (which were agreed in the EASA Committee last July 2014) are currently in the Parliament and Council for scrutiny. They are expected to be adopted before summer. This delay is linked to the fact that the Commission had to wait for the adoption of the Recast Regulation (EU)1321/2014 before processing these changes.

Bis zum Sommer müssten die ELA1-Wartungsvorschriften dann in Kraft treten. Wir werden unsere Mitglieder sofort auf unserer Website und per Rundmail darauf hinweisen, wenn es soweit ist.
25. Juni 2015: Von Jan Peřan an Peter Mueller
Hello,

I am working for PART 145 certified Maintenance Organisation in Czech Republic. We already performed SID and CPCP inspections on the fourteenth Cessna 100 Series plane for our customers from Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, where the full initial SID inspection was mandatory till 30.06.2014. From my point of view is worth to perform the SID and SID and CPCP (corrosion) inspection because the SID consist inspection of places and parts, which has never been inspected before and few cracks and corrosion was really found. We always tried to find reasonable solution for the customer as the the Cessna planes are simple and reliable aircraft.

If you want, I can offer you the finishing the works on planes where the Operation 1-6 according to the NfL 2-41-14 was performed.

Because of our experience with SID, lower labour cost and favourable CZK/EUR Exchange Rate, I can offer performing the prescribed initial SID + CPCP inspection for Cessna 150 / 152 / 172 / 182 for 2700 EUR + VAT. If the operation 1-6 was already done, the price will be even lower. If you are interested, please contact me: jan.peran@herbstaero.cz.

27 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2

1 2 

Home
Impressum
© 2004-2024 Airwork Press GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Vervielfältigung nur mit Genehmigung der Airwork Press GmbH. Die Nutzung des Pilot und Flugzeug Internet-Forums unterliegt den allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen (hier). Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (hier). Kartendaten: © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA) Hub Version 14.22.03
Zur mobilen Ansicht wechseln
Seitenanfang