Login: 
Passwort: 
Neuanmeldung 
Passwort vergessen

Das neue Heft erscheint am 1. Mai
Fliegen ohne Flugleiter – wir warten auf ...
Eindrücke von der AERO 2024
Notlandung: Diesmal in echt!
Kontamination von Kraftstoffsystemen
Kölner Handling-Agenten scheitern mit Klage
Unfall: Verunglücktes Änderungsmanagement
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Sortieren nach:  Datum - neue zuerst |  Datum - alte zuerst |  Bewertung

22. Juni 2009: Von jan sekerka an jan sekerka
Hi, in Czech Rep generaly>more grass RWs, stronger traffic at weekends, AVGAS at most airfiels little cheaper than in W.Europe, landing fees no issue, few airports has a restaurant, FPlan could be phoned to Prague control +420-220 374 103, prague meteo +420 220 113 422-I do it even from France to France flights-reliable. Only realy restricted airspace is round Prague-will keep you up to 2000ft- quite O.K.For good source look at www. marecek.cz, English version-I am too lazy to remember all web addresses and this guy have collected it. You can get NOTAMs, weather etc. Than: purchase a copy of Aerobase of Czech+Slovak rep, contact on phone +420 222 720 960, +420602 420 260, or e-mail: predplatne@aerobaze.cz (everyone in Czech have it in airplane, you can get a numbers for a cab, booking for accomodation and other usefull info. If you do not buy it before the trip, some airports have it (together with maps) or most of the pilots have a copy in airplane. Flying procedures similar to Germany, in Aerobase you can find details and airspace divisions. Fuel: mostly AVGAS, but you can land at Roudnice LKRO and have a Natural 95, same at LKBE Benesov-4km to pretty chateau, Jaromer and Jihlava-I will make a list of airports with Natural 95 for UL pilots soon. Nice airports: close to Straubing is UL-base Frymburg-nice for swimming, short RW, land from W-upslope, than LKSR has a castle ruin 4 km walk in woods, LKJA Jaromer has repair facility for ROtax at professional level, LKTA Tabor is 3 km to medieval town-good for walk, Vrchlabi is close to NOrth Mountains Krkonose, LKBE Benesov-my home base-has AVGAS+Natural 95+restaurant, for visiting Prague there is a REAL target: LKLT Letnany with AVGAS and 400m to Prague Subway line C !! You can fly-in and see the city and fly out or park it here for night. All landing fees are at the level of one cappucino-2-5 Euro for UL. Another but slightly more expensive airport is Brno-Turany (big airport with no traffic). I like small UL RW 1km south of Trebon in south Bohemia-land from middle of the lake-walk to city for special fresh fish (Zander) in restaurant SUPINA and see medieval city. Sorry for scarce info, I will prepare more details for my French friends or anyone can call me at +420-777-777789 or sekerka@pwg.cz. Will scan map of castles/chateau-some are realy nice ! In Slowakei ultimately visit Prievidza AP, 3 km from a version of Neuschwanstein and pretty staff in airport bar !!! jan

1 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Home
Impressum
© 2004-2024 Airwork Press GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Vervielfältigung nur mit Genehmigung der Airwork Press GmbH. Die Nutzung des Pilot und Flugzeug Internet-Forums unterliegt den allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen (hier). Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (hier). Kartendaten: © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA) Hub Version 14.22.03
Zur mobilen Ansicht wechseln
Seitenanfang