Der kleine QRH-Bausatz
Unfall: Wer zu oft warnt ...
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Engagierter Journalismus aus Sicht des eigenen Cockpits
Sortieren nach:  Datum - neue zuerst |  Datum - alte zuerst |  Bewertung

Sonstiges | Frohe Weihnacht  
23. Dezember 2017: Von Peter Oltmann  Bewertung: +13.00 [13]

Hallo liebe Fliegerkollegen,

ich wünsche euch allen eine Frohe Weihnacht und besinnliche Festtage.

Ich hoffe, ihr findest alle die nötige Ruhe zur Besinnung und versinkt nicht im Stress.

Man möge sich vielleicht mal an den eigentlichen Ursprung dieses Festes erinnern.

Euch allen wünsche ich Frieden, Glück und Gesundheit, einschließlich aller Atheisten.

Peter Oltmann

23. Dezember 2017: Von Stefan K. an Peter Oltmann Bewertung: +4.00 [4]

Bin zwar kein Flieger Kollege, schließe mich aber gerne an.....

Auf ein frohes Fest und ein erfolgreiches neues Jahr

24. Dezember 2017: Von Bernd Noll an Peter Oltmann Bewertung: +2.00 [2]

... wenigstens einmal im Jahr über die Regulierungswut der Luftfahrtbehörden lachen: Voilà.

Beschwingte Feiertage.

1 / 1

SantaandtheFAA.jpg

24. Dezember 2017: Von Erwin Pitzer an Peter Oltmann Bewertung: +1.00 [1]

Euch allen wünsche ich Frieden, Glück und Gesundheit, einschließlich aller Atheisten.

........ nehmen wir gerne an, den rest könnt ihr behalten

24. Dezember 2017: Von Olaf Musch an Erwin Pitzer Bewertung: +2.00 [2]

Warum denn gleich so wählerisch?

Ich bin mal so frech und nehme aus einem anderen Forum ein Zitat:

All I wanted to say to you and yours was "Happy New Year"... then my attorney, who was here for a bit of eggnog, saw what was written and said it needed to be "adjusted"---this is what came back...

From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee's")

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices 0f your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting this greeting you are bound by the below cited terms and that this greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal:

1.This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary copyright rights of the wishor's are acknowledged.

2.This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement the inferences contained in this correspondence.

3.This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishee's in certain geographical locations.

4.This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

5.The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor's....Ya got it?.

Well, I decided to risk it anyway and say,

”A SUPER 2018 TO Y'ALL!”

Frohes Fest, Guten Rutsch und ein gesundes 2018

Olaf

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Home
Impressum
© 2004-2024 Airwork Press GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Vervielfältigung nur mit Genehmigung der Airwork Press GmbH. Die Nutzung des Pilot und Flugzeug Internet-Forums unterliegt den allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen (hier). Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (hier). Kartendaten: © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA) Hub Version 14.22.03
Zur mobilen Ansicht wechseln
Seitenanfang